I order the deep wave it smell terrible but I guess you get what you pay for I seen so many pictures that made the hair look really great but when I got my hair I was very disappointed I will never order from here again I wish I would have stuck with bombshell life hair I had a great experience with them

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of i wear glam hair extension from I Wear Glam. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants I Wear Glam to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by I Wear Glam for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

I wear glam is very unprofessional, and has terrible customer service.I called and I got no answer for contact,and customer service they have a e-mail service which is extremely bad for business.I just received my tracking number after 7 days of waiting meaning the processing took more than 5 days to process.The policy on return,and exchange on items is very vague.The website doesn't mention anything about the time frame of shipping.The tracking on the website doesn't provide you with tracking information making it useless.I haven't received the order,but when you don't make my time or concerns a priority as a customer I don't need to give them my money.Im not trying to waste anymore time on these people.I'm trying to cancel my order before it shipped and am going to get refunded,or report them☺

to Anonymous #1088362

I read they don't do refunds if your with pay pal try to cancel its a really bad hair company never again will I order or recommend them