Ok guys, so you all know that I’m not one to be petty! But I’m really disappointed in @iwearglam the customer service i received yesterday from @toileonnah and her staff was so unprofessional!

I bought this DEEP WAVE CLOSURE, from @iwearglam at 6:45p right before they closed. I got to my hair appointment & this is what came out of the bag. As you see, the closure is not a good quality, it’s balding state, basically alopecia! I understand that the store has a policy in place for no exchanges or refunds, however there is an exception to every rule when you’re handing these out.

So i politely call the store, speak with the employee explain the issue. She reiterates the policy & suggests i come by. I get there, of course she assumes I’ve done something to the hair. We text back and forth @toileonnah and she wouldn’t take ownership in the fact that this was a poor quality closure & instead suggests that my stylist is not familiar with this style.

I stay in the store for about an 1 hour. Explaining/Demanding a refund, after multiple text messages between @toileonnah @iwearglam and myself she refuses to return it. I have shown this closure to 3 professional “popular” hair stylist today! None of them want to use it and all of them thinks that @iwearglam should exchange it...

moral of the story! People blow up and lose quality in their product. DONT SUPPORT I WEAR GLAM!

It’s cheap! #iwearglam #theshaderoom #balleralert #ellematicview #detroithairstylist #cheap

Product or Service Mentioned: I Wear Glam Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Iwearglam
  • Deepwave
  • Theshaderoom
  • Theballerart
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 17, 2017.

Comments