I purchased 3 bundles and a lace frontal from IWEAR Glam.The hair is a hot mess!!

The bundles are extremely thin. I ordered 18, 20, and 22 inches and the frontal is 18 inches. The bundles has split ends and were extremely dry. The bundles look like someone wore them and wrapped them back up.

I received a stained frontal as if someone attempted to bleach it. They do not offer refunds and only offer exchanges if they "feel like it". Their contact tab on their website doesn't even work. I contacted Paypal to dispute their transaction.

I will never order hair from there again. There is a youtuber names MalibuDollFace and he says IWear Glam is such a good hair company . That's why I ordered it but I was clearly fooled.

I wear Glam only sells good hair to IG models and youtubers!DONOT BUY FROM HAIR FROM THEM!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of i wear glam brazilian hair extension. I Wear Glam needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned i wear glam brazilian hair extension in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at I Wear Glam.

Had an Experience with I Wear Glam?

Comments