I purchased this hair, which is a 1990s weave hair.The hair sheds, tangled, has a million gray hairs and is not 100 percent human hair.

I paid $150.00 for this hair plus $200.00 to have it installed. So now i"m out of $350.00 and I wear glam refuses to give me a refund. I have to deal with this hair until I can purchase hair from a better brand.

This company lacks customer service nor does she value her company or clients.I'm so upset and disgusted that I'm out of this money and I look a *** fool with this hair.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hair extensions and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. I Wear Glam needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair extensions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at I Wear Glam.

Had an Experience with I Wear Glam?

Comments

Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah Iheartmacros "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..." Read more Wigsbuy Human Hair Wig Review Wigsbuy "SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT BUT A WIG FROM THESE PERSONAL SCAM ARTISTS!!!! AND IF YOU DO AND YOU'RE TOLD TO RETURN, DO NOT RETURN AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE BECAUSE..." Read more It Works - Do not become a distributor It Works "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..." Read more Wigsbuy are Scammers Wigsbuy "I ordered a Monofilament Top wig, the blond one often pictured in their ads with the gal wearing the red headband looking thing just around her neck, but in a..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more